P410 is the code I got the light stays on its a Z28 camaro
where is the airpump located the check engine light . on 2002 Chevrolet Camaro
1 answer 1 comment
The air pump is under the left front fender area secured I think with three bolts and has an electrical connector on it with three wires. Labor to replace is about .6 hour.
1 answerAugust 02, 2010
1 answerAugust 03, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
- Where is the fuse box located ?
2002 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($401 - 519) in Bausman, PA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($382 - 705) in Glasgow, WV
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Meservey, IA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($199 - 396) in Baisden, WV
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($103 - 116) in Stewartstown, PA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($492 - 705) in Pleasant View, CO