check engine light is on code is P410 light stays on.
Where is the airpump locate on the 2002 Z28 camaro on 2002 Chevrolet Camaro
1 answerAugust 06, 2010
1 answerAugust 03, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
- Where is the fuse box located ?
- can you put the top down an have it bare with out putting on the seperate pieces
2002 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($777 - 1,331) in Bausman, PA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($321 - 614) in Glasgow, WV
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($186 - 351) in Meservey, IA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($229 - 300) in Baisden, WV
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($168 - 311) in Stewartstown, PA
- Hood Support Strut Replacement ($33 - 40) in Pleasant View, CO