the filter is about 10" x 10", my guess is thats its under the glove box.
Where is the air conditioner cabin (fresh) air filter located? on 2005 Mercedes-Benz ML500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz ML500 Questions
- When you can hear the drive shaft, not loud just can hear it when driving
- There is a loud buzzing sound each time we start the car was told its air shocks
- where can i get a transmission for my mercedes for a good price not too high
- I fell to sleep while my car was running with the heater on. I didnt realise it was low on gas. I ran out . i put some in and it wont start
- Battery dead. AAA stated SUV has major electrical drawing on battery. ???
2005 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($728 - $2,567) in Carleton, MI
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Hopkinton, RI
- Thermostat Replacement ($201 - $285) in Wedron, IL
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($130 - $186) in Gunnison, UT
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($654 - $926) in Londonderry, VT
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($238 - $278) in Hatfield, PA