only clicking noise then both heating and air conditioning did not work on dash, seats and rear control worked. would like to replace actuator or replace gears
where is the actuator located on 2004 Cadillac DeVille
1 answerAugust 15, 2014
1 answerApril 10, 2009
1 answerMay 25, 2012
1 answerAugust 14, 2010
0 answersAugust 23, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
2004 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- 7,500 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in Cocoa, FL
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($419 - 634) in Earleville, MD
- Fuel Filter Change ($68 - 87) in Sawyer, MI
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($221 - 438) in Greensburg, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($2,385 - 2,534) in West Palm Beach, FL
- HVAC System Diagnosis & Testing ($52 - 67) in Beason, IL