only clicking noise then both heating and air conditioning did not work on dash, seats and rear control worked. would like to replace actuator or replace gears
where is the actuator located on 2004 Cadillac DeVille
1 answerAugust 15, 2014
1 answerApril 10, 2009
1 answerMay 25, 2012
1 answerAugust 14, 2010
0 answersAugust 23, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My car window rolls down but won't come back up what should I do?
- all four window regulators have broken and I only have 60,000 miles on this car,
- What would make the car shake when it's in park? And my car has a loud noise?
- How can I find a top for the coolant surge tank. The gasket around the bottom
- What would cause wipers trunk and gas door release to stop working