only clicking noise then both heating and air conditioning did not work on dash, seats and rear control worked. would like to replace actuator or replace gears
where is the actuator located on 2004 Cadillac DeVille
1 answerAugust 15, 2014
1 answerApril 10, 2009
1 answerMay 25, 2012
1 answerAugust 14, 2010
0 answersAugust 23, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- How to replace front air bag sensor. Can not find where to unbolt
- Should I change the radiator fluid? It's a 2005 DeV with 40k miles?
- Battery power low, then quit while parking. Recharged battery. Holding st 12.
- Is there a way to reset the fuel reader if it reading (F) all the time on a 1986
- What would cause a car to start and idle really rough then die and not start