Passenger side floorboard gets damp when using a/c. There is very little water drainage under car.
Where is the a/c drain line location on a'96 corvette? thanks on 1996 Chevrolet Corvette
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Corvette Questions
- headers on an alum heads, and harmonic balancer problems, and what other problem
- Check engine light on,checked by mechanic.#24 No vehicle speed signal received .
- dual temp control for air. drives side cold passenger side hot.
- Headlight does not go down when lights turned off- left light
- I lost my clutch pedal I have 19700 miles on her and the clutch is all the way