It sounds like it's cycling on and off.
Where is the a/c compressor located on 1990 Cadillac Deville? on 1990 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Message when key is inserted> "Remove Key" "starting disabled"
- I'm am interested in buying a 98 caddy with 120k miles r a grand is it worth it.
- Car horn does not work, and the airbag light is indicated on the dashboard.
- idles good one time then turn off car and then don't want to idle nexttime
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
1990 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($107 - 244) in Sidon, MS
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Elverson, PA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Grenville, NM
- Oil Pump Replacement ($472 - 696) in Millville, NJ
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($519 - 566) in Wadsworth, NV
- Suspension Ball Joint Replacement ($252 - 284) in McCammon, ID