I've herd that I have to remove the valve body to get to the solenoid is this true or will I see it as soon as I take off the pan
Where is the 1-2 shift solenoid in a 2000 olds bravada on 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
- Has no power at all. barley can get it self up hills. But runs fine revs up
2000 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($139 - 175) in Worcester, NY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($352 - 704) in Keldron, SD
- Alternator Replacement ($230 - 365) in Bedrock, CO
- 20,000 Mile Service ($88 - 138) in Beachwood, OH
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($330 - 343) in Rineyville, KY
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($129 - 149) in Hastings, FL