My check engine light and vsc light and track light came on - car running rough - can it be a vacuum leak or 02 sensor needs replaced? We checked engine light with hand held diagnostic computer and it read codes P0300 P0302, P0304, P0304 ---Car only has 36k miles on it to date
where is the 02 sensor located and how can I replace it on 2009 Toyota Venza
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Venza Questions
- Do cameras record when the car is turned completely off?
- the oil seems to disappear.no leaks. does not burn.2nd time it has occurred.toyota has no clue. thank you
- Is there anyway to fix the interior of this make and model.
- Changes gears very hard. Especially 3rd gear. Need new transmission?
- Ebrakes are rubbing and making a sound I want to know the cost to fix the prob