can not find starter
where is starter located on 2.7 moter on 2007 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2007 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Quincy, KY
- Brake Drum Replacement ($372 - 517) in Saint Marys, OH
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($250 - 419) in Hualapai, AZ
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Blanch, NC
- Window Switch Replacement ($61 - 72) in White Bluff, TN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($53 - 66) in New Lisbon, NJ