need to find location on spark plug
where is spark plug on 2001 Lincoln Navigator
1 answerJanuary 23, 2011
3 answersAugust 30, 2011
1 answerApril 27, 2014
1 answerApril 08, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Navigator Questions
- How to repair light tapping noise in valve cover area Tapping noise occurs when idling under 1000 RPM above 1200 RPM it goes away I tried engine cleaner oil cleaner no response
- Why wont my a/c cut off or g on low? It only stays on and stays high.
- How do you put the car in overdrive
- The A/C suddenly stopped working and now blows hot air from the front vents.
- Why is lift gate not opening ?