Where is primary engine intake air filter located? Not the cabin air filter, but the engine intake filter
Where is primary engine intake air filter located? on 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450
There are two primary air filters right under the top cover of the engine very easy to replace.
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Repair and Maintenance
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Maintenance Schedule
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Problems(10)
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Repair Estimates
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Q&A(45)
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Recalls(1)
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Shops
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz GL450 Questions
- what causes ESP inoperable warning
- I have a smell in my car from ventilation system even after service
- Do these vehicles have lots of air suspension problems?
- I replaced the alternator and a new battery yet my battery loses power.
- airmatic drives tough after a repair of rear suspension cause of accident?
2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($115 - 189) in Cornish, ME
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($669 - 766) in Cambridgeport, VT
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($304 - 353) in Cuba, AL
- Alternator Replacement ($717 - 1,373) in Duquesne, PA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,258 - 1,281) in Vandalia, IL
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($321 - 392) in Dillsboro, NC