Where is old thermostat located so I can change? on 1995 Ford Contour

Car overheats. Any other suggestions other than changing thermostat?

by in Fresno, CA on June 06, 2012
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
1 answer 3 comments
ANSWER by , June 06, 2012
ck cooling fan operation and fluid level and for radiator blockage
COMMENT by , June 06, 2012
I will check the things you said to check but you didn't answer my question of "Where is thermostat located?"
COMMENT by , June 07, 2012
im sorry its at the eng hosing where upper rad hose connects to housing
COMMENT by , June 07, 2012
Thanks so much. I will check this. Oh and by the way, I am a girl so not familiar with this stuff. Thanks again...