I need to replace my turbine input sensor and cant find in please help.....
Where is my turbine input sensor located? on 1995 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
- Where is the fuse box location? I changed the bu lb in back over license plate
- My key broke in half it was in my pant pocket where can i get another one
- When I press the clutch pedal the engine decelerate and shut down
1995 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Waverly, AL
- Heater Hose Replacement ($114 - 162) in Wellsville, OH
- 105,000 Mile Service ($506 - 680) in Tyler, TX
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($276 - 360) in La Farge, WI
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Woodsboro, MD
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($178 - 219) in Moss Point, MS