i cant find my transmission dipstick i wanted to check n see what it looked like
where is my transmission dipstick located at on 1998 Saturn SC2
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SC2 Questions
- When i start my car it revs up to about 4300 rpm and wont come down
- replaced idol control sensor map sensor air something valve intake manifold car
- Where is the starter located on the engine of a'98 Saturn, SC2, 5 speed?
- While driving my car it will run for a few then stalls have to wait 10 to 15 minutes to start again then I will drive a little further then dies again. Then wait 10 to 15 min ect
- I need the complete sunroof and all the parts where can I get everything .
1998 Saturn SC2 Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in West Milford, WV
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($41 - 75) in Clear Spring, MD
- AC Condenser Replacement ($458 - 541) in Olmito, TX
- 52,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in New Tripoli, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($179 - 290) in Maurice, IA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($78 - 96) in Auke Bay, AK