i cant find my transmission dipstick i wanted to check n see what it looked like
where is my transmission dipstick located at on 1998 Saturn SC2
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SC2 Questions
- When i start my car it revs up to about 4300 rpm and wont come down
- replaced idol control sensor map sensor air something valve intake manifold car
- Where is the starter located on the engine of a'98 Saturn, SC2, 5 speed?
- While driving my car it will run for a few then stalls have to wait 10 to 15 minutes to start again then I will drive a little further then dies again. Then wait 10 to 15 min ect
- I need the complete sunroof and all the parts where can I get everything .
1998 Saturn SC2 Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($284 - 372) in West Milford, WV
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($151 - 182) in Clear Spring, MD
- AC Compressor Replacement ($894 - 1,204) in Olmito, TX
- Spark Plug Replacement ($109 - 150) in New Tripoli, PA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($499 - 588) in Maurice, IA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,224 - 1,325) in Auke Bay, AK