i have a humming noise coming from the rear of my car and it even does it when the key is turned but the car hasn't been started i believe it is the fuel pump but i do not know where it is located it does not hum all of the time as well
where is my fuel pump located on 2005 Dodge Stratus
0 answersOctober 03, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
- The Battery & Oil Lights Flash On ,then goes out is this a bad alternator?
- Will replacing my oxygen sensor solve my P0601 code
- Car will not start all the lights come on whate must be done?
2005 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- 105,000 Mile Service ($416 - 666) in Suches, GA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($159 - 226) in Norcatur, KS
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Columbus Grove, OH
- EGR Valve Replacement ($147 - 270) in Pendleton, OR
- Hood Release Cable Replacement ($167 - 222) in Calhan, CO
- Emission System Diagnosis & Testing ($88 - 111) in Hope, RI