where is the crank sensor located my truck will not start
where is my crank sensor located on 1997 GMC Suburban 1500
It's right down at the crankshaft pulley, three wires on it I believe they are pink, yellow, and purple.
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Suburban 1500 Questions
- How do I tell the difference between bad shocks or struts?
- What cases a grinding noise up front on the passenger side?
- high speed on a/c fan switch burns out switch; high is on a separate wire ,is there a repair for this problem?
- When I stop at a light engine idle starts jumping shift to neutral goes to normal for a min or two then does same till I give it a little gas..
- I just had my axle housing R&R, used rear end replaced and my axle came apart what would cause this?
1997 GMC Suburban 1500 Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Russells Point, OH
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($298 - 477) in Jamul, CA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Middlefield, MA
- Alternator Replacement ($266 - 532) in Canton, MA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($699 - 979) in Poland, NY
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($421 - 851) in Wheatland, CA