where is the crank sensor located my truck will not start
where is my crank sensor located on 1997 GMC Suburban 1500
It's right down at the crankshaft pulley, three wires on it I believe they are pink, yellow, and purple.
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Suburban 1500 Questions
- what would cause a no crank and a buzzing sound when i turn the key on my truck
- How do I tell the difference between bad shocks or struts?
- What cases a grinding noise up front on the passenger side?
- high speed on a/c fan switch burns out switch; high is on a separate wire ,is there a repair for this problem?
- When I stop at a light engine idle starts jumping shift to neutral goes to normal for a min or two then does same till I give it a little gas..
1997 GMC Suburban 1500 Estimates
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($371 - 806) in Russells Point, OH
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($356 - 792) in Jamul, CA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Middlefield, MA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($220 - 396) in Canton, MA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($20 - 25) in Poland, NY
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($139 - 167) in Wheatland, CA