I am loosing water in this area but need to make sure exactly where it is before I buy this car so I can be certain all I have to do is change water pump.
where is location of water pump and how do I get a picture of location? on 1999 Cadillac Catera
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Catera Questions
- I've been leaking small amounts of dex-cool by the bell housing underneath.
- The code P1700 just started coming up and it just started barely leaking coolant
- How to fix code P0411, and where can I purchase the part? I have 46,000 miles .
- driving radio well shut off car turns off after awhile then got a jump car start
1999 Cadillac Catera Estimates
- 105,000 Mile Service ($168 - 243) in Eckman, WV
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($240 - 343) in Canada, KY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($604 - 742) in Afton, WY
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($170 - 206) in Dammeron Valley, UT
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($527 - 603) in Columbiana, OH
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($173 - 214) in Stow, MA