the compressor is not working
where is located the low ac pressure switch on 1996 Nissan Sentra
1 answerMay 31, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- installed use engine car started and ran fine I parked car to do other repairs.
- Why would my car stall out while idling in traffic?
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights
1996 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Winthrop, NY
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($544 - 692) in Saint Charles, VA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Cordova, NC
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Fairton, NJ
- Water Pump Replacement ($206 - 403) in Corinna, ME
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($242 - 456) in Peralta, NM