Ive done some research and believe it is the idle air control valve. where exactly is this valve so i can verify!!
Where is idle air control valve on 2002 ford focus??? on 2002 Ford Focus
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328 ,
November 14, 2010
top of motor by the throttle body. 2 wires on top.
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
2002 Ford Focus Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($254 - 348) in Benet Lake, WI
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($211 - 353) in Saltillo, TN
- 85,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Coupland, TX
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in New Boston, MI
- Timing Chain Tensioner Replacement ($488 - 791) in Faribault, MN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($248 - 407) in Light, AR