Ive done some research and believe it is the idle air control valve. where exactly is this valve so i can verify!!
Where is idle air control valve on 2002 ford focus??? on 2002 Ford Focus
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
November 14, 2010
top of motor by the throttle body. 2 wires on top.
This week's top 10
2002 Ford Focus Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($281 - 351) in Benet Lake, WI
- Brake Booster Replacement ($413 - 545) in Saltillo, TN
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Coupland, TX
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($129 - 275) in New Boston, MI
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Faribault, MN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($128 - 150) in Light, AR