Ive done some research and believe it is the idle air control valve. where exactly is this valve so i can verify!!
Where is idle air control valve on 2002 ford focus??? on 2002 Ford Focus
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328 ,
November 14, 2010
top of motor by the throttle body. 2 wires on top.
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- When I let off the acceleration...then accelerate...trans.feel like it slips??
- Alarm going off randomly but seems to go off days after I have opened the hood.
- A yellow light comes on and looks like the shape of a motor. What does this mean
- How long can I let my squeaking alternator squeak?
- Are the rear wheel bearings pressed in the hub?
2002 Ford Focus Estimates
- 150,000 Mile Service ($245 - 341) in Benet Lake, WI
- 80,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Saltillo, TN
- 20,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Coupland, TX
- 115,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in New Boston, MI
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($462 - 1,030) in Faribault, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($156 - 184) in Light, AR