Horn fuse keeps burning out. Suspect short in horn relay. Can't find horn relay.
Where is horn relay? on 1991 Jeep Cherokee
1 answerJanuary 10, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Cherokee Questions
- Can the heater core leak for many years cause manifold oroblem?
- Goes dead while driving, sometimes starts right back up, others you have to wait
- my transmission will not shift gears I changed filter and gasket what wrong
- check engine light comes on/car is warm and restart makes car rumble for a few s
- My jeep won't turn over or start when It's hot!
1991 Jeep Cherokee Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($290 - $409) in Howell, UT
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($66 - $97) in Mexia, TX
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($132 - $350) in Mc Henry, KY
- Brake Drum Replacement ($256 - $469) in Savonburg, KS
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Brush Valley, PA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($82 - $119) in Maylene, AL