Horn fuse keeps burning out. Suspect short in horn relay. Can't find horn relay.
Where is horn relay? on 1991 Jeep Cherokee
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Sierra Car Care,
January 12, 2011
The relay center is right hand side of instrument panel below the glovebox
1 answerJanuary 10, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Cherokee Questions
- Replaced the battery and check engine light came on why
- How much should it cost to replace a muffler
- 99 Cherokee started a knocking this week around 1500 rpm. Sounds low and to rig
- When ever I go over 50 mph car shakes violently it is not the alignment.
- No Spark!! Replaced CPS w Mopar part, also replaced everything else!! Help!!