where are all the fuel filter located & how do I replace them. thank you
where is fuel filters on 1996 Honda Civic
2 answersDecember 07, 2013
1 answerDecember 19, 2010
1 answerFebruary 10, 2010
1 answerApril 11, 2011
1 answerSeptember 06, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
1996 Honda Civic Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sidney, NY
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($122 - 166) in Hempstead, TX
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($82 - 144) in Onset, MA
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($93 - 114) in Breesport, NY
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($375 - 425) in Fairland, IN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($128 - 464) in Mount Ephraim, NJ