A few days ago drove my car through a deep puddle and ever since I, sometimes, can't get my car to crank, and when it doesn't, it won't even turn over. I read that it could be moisture in the distributer cap. Does this sound right? How do I get to the distributer cap to dry it out?
Where is distributer cap located? on 2001 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy
- How often should I get my oil changed?