where is the crankshaft sensor located
where is crankshaft sensor located on 2000 Dodge Dakota
2 answersJanuary 01, 2011
1 answerJune 28, 2010
2 answersFebruary 09, 2012
3 answersOctober 27, 2014
1 answerApril 19, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- my Dakota has a transfer case,,,what does that mean
- Engine stumbles and surges only when warm. Cam Position Sensor replaced. No code
- What does code P done mean?
- Shuts off while driving. 3x it restart, 1x would not restart, towed home.
- My truck stalls while I'm driving. 3x it starts back up. 1x had to be towed home