we looked by the strut tower, under battery, and the relay coil. it is no where to be found. can you help?
where is control module on this car? on 1996 Ford Escort
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
August 17, 2011
The Powertrain Control Module (PCM) is located under the center of the instrument panel
1 answerAugust 28, 2016
3 answersJune 29, 2011
3 answersSeptember 24, 2010
4 answersJanuary 03, 2009
1 answerSeptember 24, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1996 Ford Escort Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($137 - 199) in Menlo, IA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sullivan, IL
- CV Joint Replacement ($140 - 178) in Badger, IA
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Edwards, MO
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($312 - 530) in White Cloud, MI
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($267 - 335) in Corvallis, MT