we looked by the strut tower, under battery, and the relay coil. it is no where to be found. can you help?
where is control module on this car? on 1996 Ford Escort
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328,
August 17, 2011
The Powertrain Control Module (PCM) is located under the center of the instrument panel
1 answerAugust 28, 2016
3 answersJune 29, 2011
3 answersSeptember 24, 2010
4 answersJanuary 03, 2009
1 answerSeptember 24, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Hi everyone I need some advice, I have a 1995 Ford escort Lx car won't start
- Is my transmission going out or could it be something else on 99 Escort Wagon?
- My car gets hot at low speed & at idle,but normal at high. New Thermostat
- My 98 Ford Escort SE I wanted to know if the motor is single or dual overhead?
- Replaced the coil ,has power going thru ,turns over but won't start