we looked by the strut tower, under battery, and the relay coil. it is no where to be found. can you help?
where is control module on this car? on 1996 Ford Escort
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
August 17, 2011
The Powertrain Control Module (PCM) is located under the center of the instrument panel
1 answerAugust 28, 2016
3 answersJune 29, 2011
4 answersJanuary 03, 2009
1 answerSeptember 24, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
1996 Ford Escort Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($291 - 374) in Menlo, IA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($303 - 416) in Sullivan, IL
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Badger, IA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($229 - 497) in Edwards, MO
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($264 - 381) in White Cloud, MI
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($90 - 103) in Corvallis, MT