Car randomly dies whole driving. Wait a few minutes it will start back up
Where is camshaft position sensor located? on 1995 Ford Explorer
1 answerOctober 02, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?