I turn on car and heater/air control lights up then goes out and no buttons work and it keeps blowing the 5amp fuse
Where is blower resistor and relay located
on 1999 BMW 323i
1 answerJuly 31, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 323i Questions
- where do i put in powersteering fluid on a 2000 323i
- When I started my car up it runs ruff.I had it put on a computer screen.
- how & why does my BMW 321i have water on spark plugs & starts then turns off?
- My dashboard began to blink continuously where the information is displayed!
- When I am already moving and I hit the gas it sounds like my clutch slips. Is it
1999 BMW 323i Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($140 - 178) in Spartanburg, SC
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($493 - 641) in Dibble, OK
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($206 - 383) in Shuqualak, MS
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($244 - 414) in Rushville, NY
- Battery Cable Replacement ($515 - 581) in Hainesport, NJ
- Horn Replacement ($102 - 127) in Wheeling, IL