I turn on car and heater/air control lights up then goes out and no buttons work and it keeps blowing the 5amp fuse
Where is blower resistor and relay located
on 1999 BMW 323i
1 answerJuly 31, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 323i Questions
- When I started my car up it runs ruff.I had it put on a computer screen.
- how & why does my BMW 321i have water on spark plugs & starts then turns off?
- My dashboard began to blink continuously where the information is displayed!
- When I am already moving and I hit the gas it sounds like my clutch slips. Is it
- lost coolant very quickly
1999 BMW 323i Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,112 - 1,393) in Spartanburg, SC
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($355 - 466) in Dibble, OK
- AC Compressor Replacement ($572 - 882) in Shuqualak, MS
- Inspection I ($207 - 308) in Rushville, NY
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Hainesport, NJ
- Window Switch Replacement ($72 - 118) in Wheeling, IL