I turn on car and heater/air control lights up then goes out and no buttons work and it keeps blowing the 5amp fuse
Where is blower resistor and relay located
on 1999 BMW 323i
1 answerJuly 31, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 323i Questions
- lost coolant very quickly
- I am not getting any air from the vents is it the blower motor?
- how do the ac controls work?
- I busted my top radiator hose and pulled over immediately now it won't start why?
- my car runs well, check engine light is on,it drives and changes gears fine but at start off its kinda slow then when i have drove it for about an hr,it acts like it dont wont to pull up my steep driveway,could it be low on transmission fluid
1999 BMW 323i Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($205 - 337) in Spartanburg, SC
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dibble, OK
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($253 - 336) in Shuqualak, MS
- PCV Valve Replacement ($240 - 328) in Rushville, NY
- Instrument Cluster Replacement ($1,034 - 1,050) in Hainesport, NJ
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($174 - 208) in Wheeling, IL