fan doe's not work on high speed or auto speed,only on low speed.
where is blower motor risistor located on 1992 benz 300te on 1992 Mercedes-Benz 300TE
0 answersJanuary 15, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz 300TE Questions
- I need to replace a mutilated vehicle registration, but I cannot find the GVWR??
- Just had head rebuilt engine compartment steam cleaned odometer has quit
- R & R water pump
- What causes the directional switch to not work, & turn off the ext temp display?
- To start the starter turns over quickly about 20 times before it fires
1992 Mercedes-Benz 300TE Estimates
- 120,000 Mile Service ($624 - 883) in Hibbs, PA
- Thermostat Replacement ($126 - 170) in Lilliwaup, WA
- 150,000 Mile Service ($624 - 883) in Magnolia Springs, AL
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($51 - 81) in Layton, UT
- Powertrain Control Module Replacement ($1,187 - 2,111) in Marysvale, UT
- Starter Motor Replacement ($448 - 484) in Davenport, IA