ok i went an had one of my 02 sensers changed it was stuck an broke into car they fixed well on the way home the check engine light came on an the code is saying malfunction with bank 2 senser one i beleave it said how do i know if bank to is on driver or passenger side upper or lower
where is bank 2 on my o4 mit galant on 2004 Mitsubishi Galant
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Galant Questions
- Rpms drops when idle almost cuts off think might mess up something on booter
- When i accelerate my r/1000 min goes up to 2. And car doesn't pick up speed
- What would cause a shuttering sound when at high rpms?
- My gallant just states making a strange noise when in high rpms before shifting.
- There are two fuse boxes one under the hood and another under dash board