I an unable to locate the engine coil in the jetta. I'm told it is under an engine cover... where in the compartment can this be located. Is a photo available
where in the engine compartment is the engine coil on 1991 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
1991 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in South Bend, TX
- Fuel Filter Change ($77 - 103) in Colmesneil, TX
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($95 - 178) in Hastings, NE
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($271 - 327) in Badger, SD
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($178 - 250) in Milwaukee, WI
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($22 - 54) in South Boardman, MI