where & how I can purchase the hydraulic valve lash adjusters? on 1990 Mazda MPV

I am wanting to know how & where I can purchase the Hydraulic Valve Lash Adjusters & a Hydraulic Timing Belt Tensioner for my MPV. I have been hearing a ticking noise from the top part of my engine & I was told that I needed to replace the hydraulic valve lash adjusters but Im having trouble finding them in my local auto parts store. I have also been expierencing loss of power & hearing a loud rumbling noise when I push on the accelerator & was told that I needed to replace my Hydraulic Timing Belt Tensioner. please help!!!!!

by in North Fort Myers, FL on April 10, 2012
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
1 answer 2 comments
ANSWER by , April 10, 2012
COMMENT by , April 10, 2012
I was told that hydraulic valve lash adjusters are on the rocker arms...however, I'm a girl & I dont know anything about that kinda stuff. This is so complicated especially because I just replaced the timing belt & pulleys about 7-8 months ago.
COMMENT by , April 10, 2012
ck possible wrecking yards in your area