We recently completed some engine work and we cannot figure out where this vacuum line that runs behind the alternator goes. The van runs good, but we can hear the sound and have an extra line.
Where does the vacuum line located behind the alternator connect to? on 1999 Chevrolet Venture
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- what causes the shift handle to go limp
- what do you call the plastic that the electric window motor mounts to?
- .warner bros it started making a wining sound like it needed power stering fluid
- how do i keep the gears from dissapearing on my 99 chevy venture?
- My 97 Venture runs fine then sputters spiits and backfires will sometimes cut of
1999 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($715 - 1,010) in Salsbury Cove, ME
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($332 - 437) in Box Springs, GA
- Water Pump Replacement ($224 - 372) in Essex, CT
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Tunnel City, WI
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Osawatomie, KS
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($159 - 272) in New Berlinville, PA