Neither front nor rear window washers worked. Took it to mechanic and he fixed front (evidently forgot to check back) and said it simply needed plugged in. How do you "plug in" the rear window washer?
Where does the rear window washer tube connect to the fluid tank in front? on 2006 Chevrolet HHR
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet HHR Questions
- My car shakes like a rollercoaster going up a hill when its ideling
- Chime not working for seat belts, key, lights. What's the fix?
- Hesitation to take off, shaking when idle and loud exhaust?
- Throttle body or pedal sensors,based on codes p2135/p2174 reduced engine power
- car is slow to taking of and sputters going up hill or at stop lights sometimes
2006 Chevrolet HHR Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in West Coxsackie, NY
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($394 - 573) in Daggett, MI
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($164 - 262) in Glencoe, NM
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($120 - 279) in Hubbard Lake, MI
- Window Switch Replacement ($120 - 178) in Mooreton, ND
- Battery Cable Replacement ($476 - 563) in Faunsdale, AL