I bought a truck and the O2 sensor wires were cut and im trying to find where the plug is so i can replace the sensor with a new sensor and plug... Thank you
Where does the o2 sensor plug in? the location? on 1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
- 1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Repair and Maintenance
- 1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Maintenance Schedule
- 1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Problems(1)
- 1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Repair Estimates
- 1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Q&A(10)
- 1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Recalls
- 1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Shops
- 1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Reviews
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Mighty Max Questions
- Trouble with analog oil pressure gauge
- What could cause my max to idle rough? Timing is set perfect.
- Car ran till put gas in in it just died in motion one block from gas station, won't start now, no fuel coming out of injectors.... what would make this happin??
- I got a 1993 Mitsubishi mighty max 5 speed 2.4 2x4 I need a ECU for it what other Mitsubishi carry the same ecu?
- 85 mighty max. I was driving and truck stalled out. Now it won't start. Have fire at the coil and gas in not a problem. Is it possible for timing belt to break?
1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($127 - $252) in East Berne, NY
- Heater Hose Replacement ($114 - $162) in Valentines, VA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($128 - $244) in Flint, MI
- Timing Belt Replacement ($350 - $440) in Loveville, MD
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($462 - $584) in Glen Alpine, NC
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Saint Michael, PA