its not a small fuse. Its a big one with that plugs in like you are pluged something up to a outlet. the flashers keep going off and on. I got the part just dont know where to put it
where does the flasher fuse go on 2001 Kia Rio
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Rio Questions
- the engine light is on and the car can't accellerate speed even on 2nd, 3rd gear
- Headlights and wipers won't work.
- The engine light keeps coming on and shows misfire on cylinder 1 & 3. Why?
- dose my car have 4 ignition modules and 4 fuel injectors (1/1 for each cylinder)
- Cuts out sometimes and gets worse when ac,is turned on
2001 Kia Rio Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($290 - 469) in Sweet Briar, VA
- 142,500 Mile Service ($54 - 102) in Vienna, ME
- Starter Replacement ($300 - 373) in Newellton, LA
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($88 - 113) in Antioch, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($139 - 171) in Ehrhardt, SC
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($129 - 140) in Ordinary, VA