leaking water on floor on passenger side of car
where does the ac over flow exit on the bottom of the car on 2008 Buick Enclave
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Enclave Questions
- vehicle missing and check engine light is blinking on load condition
- engine shuts down and back on max out the rpm's
- break gasket leak caused hydraulic break cylinder failure is this a known issue?
- Vehicle would not start, then later that day it did. Tried everything.
- My check engine light will come on after idling for 10 minutes sometimes.
2008 Buick Enclave Estimates
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($166 - 257) in Dubach, LA
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($166 - 235) in Succasunna, NJ
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($1,214 - 1,589) in Palmer, AK
- Radiator Replacement ($621 - 1,076) in Crystal, MI
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($416 - 602) in Tyler Hill, PA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($586 - 641) in Moore, SC