leaking water on floor on passenger side of car
where does the ac over flow exit on the bottom of the car on 2008 Buick Enclave
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Enclave Questions
- break gasket leak caused hydraulic break cylinder failure is this a known issue?
- Vehicle would not start, then later that day it did. Tried everything.
- My check engine light will come on after idling for 10 minutes sometimes.
- Park Assist need service, should I have the sensors changed?
- started making a tappet noise all of a sudden
2008 Buick Enclave Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($586 - 851) in Dubach, LA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,076 - 1,276) in Succasunna, NJ
- Starter Replacement ($343 - 530) in Palmer, AK
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Crystal, MI
- Window Switch Replacement ($128 - 144) in Tyler Hill, PA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($708 - 751) in Moore, SC