tried with funnel to add to speedometer cable spot and flowed right out.car wouldnt take the fluid.Wrong spot?
where does replacement transmission fluid go after a clutch job? on 1994 Ford Aspire
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Aspire Questions
- I think I may have over filled my oil and need to know how to drain some out.
- on a Monday I had my 4 tires rotated, balanced, etc. (I bot discount tires cert)
- Car turns over but won't start
- Won't start but will turn over I replaced the spark plugs fuel filter and air fi
- I just had a new clutch put in less than a year ago and now it slips out of gear while driving down the road. What could be the cause of this without having to put in another new clutch?