tried with funnel to add to speedometer cable spot and flowed right out.car wouldnt take the fluid.Wrong spot?
where does replacement transmission fluid go after a clutch job? on 1994 Ford Aspire
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Aspire Questions
- I just had a new clutch put in less than a year ago and now it slips out of gear while driving down the road. What could be the cause of this without having to put in another new clutch?
- where do I put in power steering fluid
- Why does my car not roll back when in neutral after doing a brake job and the car is not running
- Why will it not roll backwards in neuteal after doing a rear break job
- have a 95 Ford aspire automatic transmission put in gear makes a clunk nose &