I bought a hand held diagnostic device that displays various fault codes. I haven't figured out where the port is. Any ideas anyone?
Where does one plug in to the diagnostic port? on 2005 Toyota Prius
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Prius Questions
- Turn on turn signal indicator and all light come on as if hazards are on
- What is the tank on the front passenger side behind the wheel well?
- Necessary to change trans fluid, engine and inverter coolant at 95,000 miles?
- dash gauges dont light up when car starts and car wont turn off
- stop vehicle. check hybrid system in safe place. car slowed down.
2005 Toyota Prius Estimates
- 60,000 Mile Service ($167 - 244) in State Line, PA
- Clutch Replacement ($1,016 - 1,357) in Farmer, OH
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($332 - 419) in Highspire, PA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($148 - 192) in Otter Creek, FL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($286 - 560) in Naples, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($804 - 859) in Youngstown, PA