we can't find out where to put it in.
where do you put in transmission fluid? on 1999 Cadillac Catera
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Catera Questions
- I've been leaking small amounts of dex-cool by the bell housing underneath.
- The code P1700 just started coming up and it just started barely leaking coolant
- How to fix code P0411, and where can I purchase the part? I have 46,000 miles .
- driving radio well shut off car turns off after awhile then got a jump car start
1999 Cadillac Catera Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,342 - 1,630) in Eckman, WV
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($203 - 270) in Canada, KY
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Afton, WY
- AC Condenser Replacement ($750 - 1,183) in Dammeron Valley, UT
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($220 - 278) in Columbiana, OH
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($31 - 40) in Stow, MA