we can't find out where to put it in.
where do you put in transmission fluid? on 1999 Cadillac Catera
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Catera Questions
- I've been leaking small amounts of dex-cool by the bell housing underneath.
- The code P1700 just started coming up and it just started barely leaking coolant
- How to fix code P0411, and where can I purchase the part? I have 46,000 miles .
- driving radio well shut off car turns off after awhile then got a jump car start
1999 Cadillac Catera Estimates
- 130,000 Mile Service ($97 - 150) in Eckman, WV
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Canada, KY
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($240 - 343) in Afton, WY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($164 - 299) in Dammeron Valley, UT
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($173 - 214) in Columbiana, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($3,448 - 3,475) in Stow, MA