this is on a 4-eat-f transaxle
where do you find the automatic transmission solenoid on a 1993 ford escort? on 1993 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1993 Ford Escort Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Kleinfeltersville, PA
- 120,000 Mile Service ($331 - 485) in Dunsmuir, CA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in East Saint Johnsbury, VT
- 40,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Samaria, MI
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($303 - 789) in Lancaster, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($519 - 688) in Adrian, GA