I have the new fan with motor but, I can't figure out how to pull it. I see 2 nuts on each side of the shroud but, I don't know where to begin. Can anyone help?
Where do I start to replace the cooling fan on driver's side? on 2000 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
- ok my battery died so I took it out to charge I replaced it and started my
- throwing a code of P0304 but when I turn the ignition off&on it runs fine