I have the new fan with motor but, I can't figure out how to pull it. I see 2 nuts on each side of the shroud but, I don't know where to begin. Can anyone help?
Where do I start to replace the cooling fan on driver's side? on 2000 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- loosing antifreeze but not overheating.
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
2000 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- 52,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Luther, OK
- 75,000 Mile Service ($255 - 371) in Yabucoa, PR
- Oil and Filter Change ($74 - 140) in Hammond, IN
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($112 - 187) in Thorntown, IN
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($61 - 78) in Deer Island, OR
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($176 - 222) in Shepherd, MT