I have the new fan with motor but, I can't figure out how to pull it. I see 2 nuts on each side of the shroud but, I don't know where to begin. Can anyone help?
Where do I start to replace the cooling fan on driver's side? on 2000 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- popup sun roof makes noise and wont close manually or other
- car goes in second gear when I pull away and it stays in second gear?
- is there a relay for the brakes. if there is where is it? i have no power to my
- How to get 1997 c230 out of limp mode. How do i reset it
- my air conditioning is cool but not as cold as it should be.