I was driving,felt like my car ran out of gas ..but it didnt..I stepped out the car and anti freeze was pouring out the bottom of my car...now it wont start and i have a pool of anti freeze under my car..I dont know what happened or to begin to know where to look cause everything is wet..why would it start pouring anti freeze out of the blue like this? what do i do?
Where do I start looking if ant-freeze is pouring out of my car? on 2000 Dodge Neon
Asked by for the 2000 Dodge Neon
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Neon Questions
- My car stop on me i change the fuel pump cranksiner timingbelt fuel injects
- Car starts here and there and then stopped.
- I have another code I would like to see what it will tell me what the problem is
- I start car it idles then dies i have to keep gas pedal pressed when i let off
- My 04 Neon always idles a bit rough. Has 77k on it and runs great otherwise.
2000 Dodge Neon Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Champion, NE
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wyoming, MI
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mountain Center, CA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($532 - 861) in Huntsville, AL
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($312 - 430) in Saltville, VA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Harlan, IA