1995 GMC Jimmy Q&A

1995 GMC Jimmy Question: Where do I start looking for problem and where do I start with repairs?

This isn't the first vehicle I have had to do engine repairs on just my first solo. Need some help!!! I just got it back on the road after getting tags and registration changed over to Oregon after my move when maybe a month later my 1995 GMC Jimmy 4.3L Vortex engine blew oil all over my front and underside of engine. I had just replaced the water pump and a top hose for the anti-freeze. Now this. Where do I start looking for the problem and where do I start repairs? -
Clean oil off and check to see if front crank seal is leaking. Also timing cover gasket. Good place to start then get back to us for more tips. -
Having a few problems that started and need advice! What to deal with first & where to go? 1. For about a week or 2, I can't shift out of park for a minute or 2 when it's cold & has sat for a few...
I have a 2000 GMC Jimmy 4X4 Diamond Edition. After having transmission rebuilt (and an attempt to replace transfer case motor to get 4x4 working again since it hadn't been working for some time)......