2010 Hyundai Elantra Q&A

2010 Hyundai Elantra Question: where do I replace the fluid bach into engine

where do I replace the gear oil, I drain by accident -
Answer 1
Don't start the car have it towed to a shop and tape a sign on the steering wheel (do not start no oil in engine) and once its there show them what you unscrewed and drained and you can find a shop near you here www.repairpal.com/directory -