where do i put the gear oil in in the rear of my truck
where do i put the gear oil in in the rear of my ford ranger?top of the pumpkin? on 2000 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
2000 Ford Ranger Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($136 - 190) in Fanrock, WV
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($83 - 294) in Sybertsville, PA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($262 - 377) in Munson, PA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($131 - 162) in Ehrenberg, AZ
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Howey In The Hills, FL
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($102 - 122) in Yemassee, SC