check engine light bulb is burnt out and needs to be replaced. Where would I find the check engine light?
Where do I locate the check engine light? on 2002 Ford F-150
1 answerOctober 01, 2015
1 answerJanuary 19, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air