check engine light bulb is burnt out and needs to be replaced. Where would I find the check engine light?
Where do I locate the check engine light? on 2002 Ford F-150
1 answerOctober 01, 2015
1 answerJanuary 19, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- When driving it sometimes i push gas and its like it goes into neutral then back
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
2002 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($263 - 335) in Goodman, MO
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($115 - 150) in Smithfield, RI
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Dundee, OH
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($316 - 451) in Hagerhill, KY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($33 - 212) in Clearfield, UT
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($119 - 169) in Shawmut, ME