The Dealer just put in a new transmission, in addition they replace one motor mount. Nevertheless I get a thumping noise under the car. What is more, the transmission shifts in to reverse with an occasional thump. I suspect it is because of the motor mount.
Where do I find the motor mounts on my Murano? Are they difficult to replace? on 2005 Nissan Murano
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Murano Questions
- I need to know how many engine mount supports does the the 2004 Nissan Murano ha
- How many engine mount supports does the 2004 Nissan Murano have?
- Code p1778 what is it and where to locate it
- how much it cost to change tie rod lining
- Oil leak after oil change seems to be coming from behind the oil cooler, help
2005 Nissan Murano Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Milford, MI
- 127,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Middletown, OH
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Moorefield, WV
- 7,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Adolph, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($775 - 1,000) in Bunceton, MO
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($256 - 276) in Avon, NC