Scanner shows a code for fuel tank pressure sensor, causing a check engine light.
Where do I find the fuel tank pressure sensor? on 1996 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
1996 Buick Regal Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($338 - 591) in Jayton, TX
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($70 - 101) in North Bend, NE
- Steering Rack Replacement ($708 - 1,590) in Eden, MD
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,358 - 1,942) in Warwick, GA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($567 - 822) in Samoa, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($390 - 418) in Fairfax, CA