I believe the fuel filter needs changing but can't find it.
Where do I find the fuel filter on 2001 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
- The Battery & Oil Lights Flash On ,then goes out is this a bad alternator?
- Will replacing my oxygen sensor solve my P0601 code
- Car will not start all the lights come on whate must be done?
2001 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- 142,500 Mile Service ($141 - 209) in Raymond, MT
- Timing Belt Replacement ($380 - 591) in Burns, KS
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($72 - 116) in Bloomfield, MO
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($234 - 418) in Valentines, VA
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($133 - 259) in Asbury, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,588 - 1,889) in Somersville, CT