I believe the fuel filter needs changing but can't find it.
Where do I find the fuel filter on 2001 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- I was backing up with my 2002 dodge stratus and was turning the wheel and heard
- after driving I have to wait @ least an hour for the car to start again
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
- The Battery & Oil Lights Flash On ,then goes out is this a bad alternator?
2001 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- 67,500 Mile Service ($141 - 209) in Raymond, MT
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($225 - 321) in Burns, KS
- AC Condenser Replacement ($527 - 873) in Bloomfield, MO
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Valentines, VA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($70 - 88) in Asbury, WV
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($375 - 437) in Somersville, CT