1995 Chrysler Town & Country Q&A

1995 Chrysler Town & Country Question: where do I find coolant tubes?

The coolant tubes are rusted and leak and I can not find replacment tubes. -
Answer 1
The coolant tubes I presume are the tubes in the radiator core. The radiator will have to be replaced. If it is metal pipes that coolant hoses attach to in the engine compartment you may have to look for them in a wrecking yard if they are no longer available from the dealer. -