My vehicle has a rubber boot over the intermediate shaft, right above where it connects to the rack and pinion steering gear that happens to be ripped, causing problems with turning every day. The problem is that it is very difficult to turn the wheel, almost like the power steering has gone out, but that isn't the case as I have had that checked. I believe it is caused by the torn rubber boot getting caught on or in between the intermediate shaft and something else and restricting movement unless sufficient force on the steering wheel is applied. I have been trying to locate a replacement for this part and no one seems to have one.
Where do I find an intermediate shaft boot for my car? on 1994 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- do I have to replace the fuel pump sensor when replacing the fuel pump?
- Why does my battery keep running down after 3-4 days of not being started?
- ive replaced the ecm unit, where do you get the passcodes to reboot it ?
- what non metallic part in the eng lube. sys. fails in 125kmi. or more . causini
- the speedometer doesnt work correctly