My vehicle has a rubber boot over the intermediate shaft, right above where it connects to the rack and pinion steering gear that happens to be ripped, causing problems with turning every day. The problem is that it is very difficult to turn the wheel, almost like the power steering has gone out, but that isn't the case as I have had that checked. I believe it is caused by the torn rubber boot getting caught on or in between the intermediate shaft and something else and restricting movement unless sufficient force on the steering wheel is applied. I have been trying to locate a replacement for this part and no one seems to have one.
Where do I find an intermediate shaft boot for my car? on 1994 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1994 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Embarrass, WI
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in Everson, PA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($495 - 751) in Fort Buchanan, PR
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($555 - 746) in Marion, MT
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($422 - 450) in Itasca, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($2,030 - 2,073) in Gordo, AL